Monday, July 02, 2007

a little adventure

dinkytown...my home for the time being... However, I am moving today or tomorrow, to Roseville, a suburb.
I wasn't joking when I said we went door to door.

Pimping the mini-van in Appleton! You are jealous..I know
Well.. I got lost last night. I decided that once we got back to the house, I would go to Wal-Mart. Of course, this meant riding three different buses. So I wrote out my bus schedule and hopped on a bus. I get off at my first stop to transfer to another bus. Little did I know, I would have to cross the street to the other bus stop. So next thing I know, I miss my bus and my entire schedule is ruined. And there I was, in the middle of Minneapolis with not a clue where I was or how to get back. So I called EVERYONE back home, trying to find someone to get online to figure it out for me. Finally, I called good ol Lexie, who got me situated. Of course, this meant sitting at the bus stop for another hour waiting.
It was during my wait time that a man approached me, whom I am pretty sure was intoxicated. He hit on me... telling me that I was beautiful, because (and I quote) "my ears aren't too big and I don't have a big nose." Well if that doesn't woo a girl, I don't know what will! I finally got on a bus and got to Wal-Mart. But once I was there, I realized I didn't know how to get back. So I got on the first bus I found and rode it until it got somewhere that was familiar. I then got off, and decided to walk the rest of the way. Good times on the transit system.







No comments: