Friday, July 27, 2007




I am Game Day Central-ized out.... As much as I love VBS, I am glad that I have only done one... err..two I guess. That up there, that's me and my "best friend" Sammy. She's five and one heck of a crazy kid. But we had fun this week.





Heading back to Appleton this weekend for another preview service. If you could send up a little prayer for that, it would be great.





Thanks to everyone for the prayers and support while my dad was in the hospital and such. He's out now, in case you didn't know.





This time next week, I will be back home. It's totally crazy to think about. I feel like I still have so much I want to do here. Never did get to go hear John Piper preach at his church. Doesn't help that he's out of town a lot.




Just found out about a conference in dallas... in september...called "Lead Now." ... I am thinking about going..http://www.leadnowconferences.com/ check it out

Been wrestling with some scripture lately.. like in Mark 7 when a lady asks Jesus to cast a demon out of her daughter.. Jesus (in a round about way) compares her to a dog..but she insists that even dogs eat crumbs left from the children..so He heals the little girl. What the heck is up with that? Not sure how I feel about it. And the story of the rich young ruler... still trying to figure out what I think about that. To be honest, it kind of makes me uncomfortable, and it would be nice if others didn't give me "easy" answers. If others would wrestle with me, that would be nice.

1 comment:

katy said...

ashlee...
allie and i are sitting here and we decided we miss you immensely and allie feels like a huge jerk and says she loves you and wants to hear about your life soon. as do i.

we hope the north is treating you well. and we're ready to freaking see you. and catch up. and embrace.