Wednesday, July 18, 2007

in PAIN....

Well folks... it's a new week...and I am still feeling it from the weekend.

I might have mentioned that I got terribly sunburnt from our canoeing trip, but turns out, I got sun poisoning as well. I have spent the last two days in bed, with a fever, feeling like I have the flu, exhausted as all get out, and everything down to my bones hurting. I am in a constant state of lathering in aloe. It stinks.

Did I mention that I got a bike? So now, I ride my bike to the bus stop. However, that's a bit of a mixed blessing. I haven't ridden a bike in YEARS... I forgot how much of a workout riding a bike is! Sheesh! This morning, I rode ALL THE WAY TO THE FRIGGIN BUS STOP and realized.... I DONT HAVE MY BUS PASS!! So I had to come back to the apt, wait a bit, then I am heading back to catch a bus to the U.

We are watching the documentary "Jesus Camp" tonight with the folks in the house. Pretty excited about that. If you aren't familiar with the documentary, I totally suggest looking into it. It's about little kids going to camp and getting all psyched out about Jesus.... looks a little sketchy to me. The people in the house are interested in it..so I am praying for some opportunities for some good conversations with the housemates tonight.

No comments: