Monday, December 28, 2009

You've missed me...haven't you? Christmas has kept me busy. But lo and behold, I return.

0146 - Jesus - total understatement...but how amazing that God came down to OUR level so WE could be saved

0147- Dinner with Joel and Erica - Liz and I went over to their house last week. It was such a sweet time of catching up. I love them...and their kids

0148- MY SEWING MACHINE! - that's right.... I got a sewing machine for Christmas...and I'm officially obsessed now

0149 - a WHOLE WEEK with Liz- Last week was amazing.. getting to hang out with her everyday!

0150 - My dad's (fairly) new job as a bus driver - He is a different person now.... in a good way

0151 - Heidi taking time to show me how to use my sewing machine!

0152 - Sweet times hanging out with my mom

0153 - Old school friends get-togethers- We make a point each Christmas to all get together. For some of us, it is the one time a year we see each other, but it's always great.

0154- HANNAH AND ELISHA GOT ENGAGED!!!

0155- I talked to Lindsay on Christmas Eve- I always love talking with her....on the other side of the world

0156- FREE SEWING PATTERNS ONLINE!! YAY!!!

0157 - I got to talk to Zach Wood today- Gosh I love that kid. Plus, now I can say that I know someone that works for the Discovery Channel!

0158- White chocolate mochas from Starbucks- it's a rare luxury, but truly loved

0159- A night out with Maribeth and Liz Rodriguez - much needed and fun


No comments: