Sunday, December 13, 2009

0101 - The Dove commercials - they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

0102 - Slumber parties with MB - nothing is greater than sitting in your PJs chatting it up

0103 - Katy Reed - Spending a couple of days with her at the intern retreat made me realize what a cool girl she is.

0104- Katie (McGowan) Gravens - I don't know if she realizes the impact she has made on my life.

0105 - Sleep aid - I have been having trouble sleeping lately. But my sleep medicine is a God-send

0106 - The Intern Retreat- seriously... get us together and we get pretty mischievous. But I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time.

0107 - The Notes application on my iPod - seriously... my life is on there

0108 - Team Tweeterphone - we dominated at EVERY GAME at the intern retreat..WHILE tweeting

0109 - Words with Friends - one of the latest games I downloaded on my ipod...and I am officially obsessed.

0110 - Glee Thursdays with Amy - Glee is over this season, and Amy is leaving this week... but for this semester, I always looked forward to watching Glee on Thursdays with her

0111 - Dr. Anderson - Today is his last day at FBC Sulphur Springs. His love for sharing Christ is awesome

0112 - My awesome brother, Bubba - he drives me crazy sometimes, but he does so much for me! (He did my laundry while I was at my retreat, then put my new license plates on!)

0113 - The search committee at church - For the past 18 months, they have been looking so hard for a new pastor, and Pastor Mark comes next week!

0114 - Adam and Suzie Hailes - They are living the Gospel...and are such an inspiration to me and so many others.

0115 - Cheryl - She is such an amazing example to me. And she listens to me time after time.

0116 - Brittany and Jeananne's tough questions - These two girls are always asking some pretty hard questions. But I love it. Because it challenges me.

0117 - Tupperware - 'nough said

0118 - My thick hair - I know sometimes I get frustrated with it, but I do appreciate that it's thick... I never have to worry about going bald!

0119 - Zumba - what a fun way to work out!

0120 - BSM Sleeping bags- I don't really know where they came from, but I can appreciate that there are sleeping bags that stay at the BSM...because I don't have one of my own, so I always use one of the BSM's

1 comment:

katy said...

thanks for the shout out!

i think you're great, too.

wiggle your dangly.