Monday, December 21, 2009

It's been a week... and don't deny it...you have missed me. So here we go...

0121 - Firefox's tabs. It's a genius idea and I love it.

0122- Music - It has such a powerful way of speaking to the depths of my soul.

0123- Kevin Wooley - He gave me the (last minute) opportunity to sing a solo at church this morning! I was so nervous that I thought I was going to pee my pants and pass out at the same time, but it was good.

0124 - My FAMILY - I know I have mentioned them before, but they drove to sulphur springs in the wee hours this morning to hear me sing and that meant a lot

0125- The Lottie Moon Post Office at good ol SGBC - it raises money for missions and it is just so fun!

0126- MY PARENTS FINALLY PUT A TV IN MY ROOM BACK HOME!!!

0127- One last week with Amy- we went to Cicis, braums, watched a movie and just hung out for one last week

0128 - Words with Friends- I'm obsessed

0129 - Certain Dri - what can I say? I sweat... but this has worked WONDERS!

0130 - Bruce Welch - He answers many of my questions...both silly and serious

0131- Chris Sammons - Can't talk about answers to questions without mentioning Sammons. I can't even begin to add up the hours spent at the BSM talking with him about whatever was on my mind.

0132- Laughter- It has to be the medicine of the soul

0133 - Hats- such an easy way to get on with my day when I don't feel like taming my hair

0134- My Ipod tape deck in my car - with no radio, it's nice to keep the music going

0135 - Lindsay - my roommate from college - I learned so much from her and her friendship has meant so much to me.

0136- my ability to knit - it makes for cheap and relatively easy christmas gifts

0137 - Email - I check mine obsessively

0138 - Gorilla Glue - I just discovered it and I am already in love

0139 - Go Now Missions - What an awesome opportunity for college students to go on short term missions projects...and all set up by the Go Now team

0140 - Brenda Sanders- my mastermind behind Go Now... seriously, shes amazing

0141- Fabric Softener- I know I am spoiled, but I can't imagine what clothes would feel like without fabric softener

0142 - Belle- MY dog. Make no mistake, though she lives with my parents, she is MINE. I walk in the door and she FREAKS out because she is so excited to see me. I could be having the crappiest day, but she makes it all okay

0143 - Sunday night family dinners - some families from church (FBCSS) get together each Sunday night for dinner after church. This is one of my most favorite times of the week.

0144 - Larry Hughes- I love that man

0145- TWO WEEKS OFF!!!

No comments: