Friday, December 04, 2009

0026 - Worship- Tonight we had all worship at the BSM... amazing

0027 - Band-aids - I cut the CRAP out of my finger today.... thank goodness I had a band-aid handy!

0028- My bed - I have had this bed for a LONG time...but I LOVE it

0029 - Tim Armstrong, Doug Boney, and good ol' Aravind - they came over today to help me decorate for Christmas (granted, I came home tonight and re-did some of it!)

0030 - Vaseline - i put it on my cuticles every night before going to bed. Besides making a big mess, it is much needed during this time of the year

0031 - Twitter - I was so against it for so long, but now, i LOVE it

0032 - The smell of cinnamon - I don't know what it is, but the smell of cinnamon makes me smile

0033 - Whoever thought of the rewards system on Chase Debit cards - seriously.... I'm MAKING money by SPENDING money!

0034 - The joy I get from wrapping Christmas presents - it makes me all giddy inside. I think about what each person's face will look like when they open the gift

0035 - Christmas songs, before they get overplayed - I love this time of the year, when Thanksgiving is barely behind us and Christmas songs are just starting to be played on the radio- once you hear that dumb Chipmunk Christmas song for the 139487387th time, you want to shoot your eye out with a Red Rider gun

0036 - The good people at Hulu - for allowing me and Amy to have "Glee Thursdays" in the office

0037 - Wireless internet - Seriously........ who would have thought 10 years ago that I could watch Grey's on my laptop in the living room while wrapping presents, then bring it back to my room while I lie down?

0038 - Friday morning coffee dates with Hannah - 'nough said

0039 - My iTouch - Not only do I play on it when I'm bored, but I keep my grocery list, my Christmas list, my to do list, and my calendar on there

0040- The moments when you are singing a worship song and one line just really resonates with you... and you just keep singing that one line in your head over and over - as if it was written just for you

0041 - COUPONS - Now I am not nearly as bad as my mom, but I can appreciate a good coupon!

0042 - God providing for my family - the past year has been rough....no sense in lying. But I look back and see how much God has provided for us, in so many ways

0043 - The Communities in Schools people- I mentored a girl all last year and a little this fall (before she dropped out because she got pregnant- guess i failed there!) but I started with a new mentee today.... and I really do appreciate what the CIS people do.

0044 - Nate Smith - he led our night of all worship tonight and he did an awesome job. Towards the end, he directed the students to take some time and pray for the campus. It was a special time.

0045 - Baptism - I was just thinking back to the special baptism service we had a few weeks ago at church and how awesome that was.



No comments: