Thursday, December 10, 2009

0081 - Joel Halpin - Joel has played a huge part in my spiritual life. He has been there to answer my random tough questions, encourage me, and just be a friend.

0082 - Jeremy McMahan - I remember vividly on a Wednesday night when we were sitting around after youth and he asked what I thought about Jesus. That was the start of my journey to Christ.

0083 - Free wifi- Seriously, if it wasn't for free wifi, I would want to cry during MANY meetings

0084 - Erica Halpin - I have watched her for many years and I have learned so much, like what a true Godly wife and mother looks like.

0085 - Deoderent - Really? Do I need to explain this one?

0086 - Jeananne's love for Scripture - The way she wants to REALLY dig in challenges me

0087 - Truett Cathy (Mr. Chik Fila) - There will no doubt be ChikFila in heaven

0088 - My Sunday school class for adopting a family - This is my second year with this class, and both years we have adopted a family to support at Christmas... I love it

0089 - The Christmas spirit - I love it... it just makes everything else better

0090 - Karmen Holland - She has been so kind to me, I cannot even begin to thank her enough

0091 - Brynette - My NEW MENTOR!! We met for the first time this week, and I am SO EXCITED to learn from her

0095- Ashleigh Inskeep - her heart for ministry is INCREDIBLE

0096 - Miss Campbell - My third grade teacher. She made me LOVE learning AND teaching

0097 - Clearance paint at Wal Mart - for a beginning crafter like myself, it is AMAZING

0098 - The Armstrongs and Litzlers - It was just brought to my attn that these two couples have expressed an interest to expand the college ministry at our church. We are meeting next week to talk about it and I am VERY excited.

0099 - Roy Smith - This man has my heart. Even if he is 83. He has such a heart for the Word and for sharing it ALL OVER THE WORLD! Seriously! He is in Siberia right now!

0100 - I AM A TENTH OF THE WAY DONE!!!

No comments: