Wednesday, December 09, 2009

This week we have had our Leadership Team Christmas Party and our Christmas Banquet at the BSM... so I thought I'd share how I am thankful for each student on leadership team...

0071 - Katy Trela - She does a great job as President. She keeps LT focused and motivated.

0072 - Ashley Smith - her tender heart is something to be admired. She has such a servant's heart and attitude.

0073 - Bryce Burk - It's no secret that Bryce and I don't see eye to eye on much of anything... but I am very thankful that he is so adamant about his faith. And his ability to connect with international students is amazing.

0074 - Becky Burk - She does so well doing the "behind the scenes" stuff... and doesn't require recognition for it.

0075 - Heather Bowshier - Her love for the freedom in Christ is compelling. She has grown to mean so much to me.

0076 - Joanna Firth - One of the most independent people I know, but knows that she is nothing without Christ. And she connects with people in an incredible way.

0077 - Danny Sanders- I have LOVED getting to know him this semester. His passion for the Gospel is contagious. He GETS it. I don't know how else to say it.

0078 - Jared Horn - No doubt one of the most headstrong people I have ever met. His passion for internationals is very desirable. And he does a lot of the necessary work that noone really notices. Like tonight, after the banquet, he worked so hard to clean up....I appreciate that.

0079 - Lisa Mebane - that girl is a MESS! But I love her to pieces. I have LOVED getting to know her this semester. Her heart to truly KNOW Christ and make Him known leaves me speechless at times. Plus she's just hilarious

0080 - Andrew Hackler - No doubt the most servant hearted person on LT. I know I ask him to do a LOT, but he never complains. In fact, there are many times that he sees me doing something and comes and asks if he can do it. (Like tonight, I was putting trash bags back in the trash cans, and he just came and took the trash bags out of my hands and finished it for me) He is going to be one heck of a leader one day, as he is already showing great promise now.

No comments: