Saturday, December 05, 2009

0052 - My mom- she is one amazing lady. I hope I'm as cool of a mom as she is.

0053 - Random sleepovers with Amy - her house was full and cold last night...so she came over to stay the night...I felt like I was in 8th grade all over again

0054 - FBC Commerce- For allowing us to host a free babysitting night at their church last night!

0055 - The humor of 4 year olds - Why is it that EVERYTHING that comes out of their mouths is SO funny!

0056 - Lisa Mebane's southern twang - Seriously- I just hear her voice and it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

0057 - My web cam - Because of it, I was able to skype with Vanessa today and show her my apt!

0058 - Starbucks Vanilla Double Shots - They sell them at Wal-mart.... I'd be lost on early mornings without them.

0059 - The coffee bar at church - I always look forward to Sunday mornings when I can go get a cup of coffee from the coffee bar at church, doctor it up with sweet goodness, then enjoy it during Sunday school

0060 - Cruise control - The cruise control on my car has been out for the past few years and let me tell you, you don't realize how awesome it is til its gone.

0061 - Morning Scriptures that Maribeth texts me - it seems that many times, she has read my heart and sent the Scripture that I needed in that moment.

0062 - Modern day medicine - It is modern day medicine that is treating Vanessa, so I am VERY grateful to it.

0063 - Lindsay Palmer - Vanessa's sister. She was a bone marrow match and gave bone marrow to Vanessa (through a not-so-hot procedure)

0064 - SNL - Call me a sinner, but I love it

0065 - My pumice stone - Since giving up pedicures to sponsor another Compassion child, my feet look like Fred Flinstone feet. (And I'm WAY conscious about my feet anyways) - but thanks to my pumice stone, I can keep it under control

0066 - Lindsay, my roommate from college - I can't imagine what my last two years of college would have been like without her. She became a dear friend during that time. And I pray for her everyday as she serves in South Asia!

0067 - The BSM - seriously...it was the Lord working through the BSM at SFA that caused me to grow so much in my faith while in college. Now I get the privelege of seeing Him use the ministry of the BSM to push others towards Him

0068 - Hot water - Do you realize how blessed we are to have hot running water?

0069 - Spagehtti-Os - I mean really, when you are living on your own and you are broke so you can't go buy dinner, do you know how hard it is to cook a meal for just one? That's why I choose spaghetti-os

0070 - I'm thankful that I'm being challenged to come up with 1001 things I am thankful for. I have realized in the last few days how hard it is to come up with things that I am NOT thankful for. It has been nice to sit down and reflect on things I SHOULD be thankful for.

No comments: