Thursday, December 03, 2009

My friend Alexis is listing off 1001 things that she is thankful for! Over the past few days of reading her posts, I have been inspired to do the same...so here we go!


0001 - Heating- though I am not a cold natured person, I DO appreciate the heater being turned on when its cold!

0002- My apartment - I love that I live alone and I can do what I want when I want

0003- My family- they drive me crazy sometimes, but I would be so lost without them

0004 - Shoes - we take shoes for granted often, but TOMS has really opened my eyes in this regard

0005- Running water- i LOVE taking hot showers, and not everyone can do that

0006- My car, Gina - she may be old and she may be ugly, but by golly she gets me from point A to point B

0007 - My AWESOME friends- collectively, they are an incredible group of people that i am lucky to know

0008 - My job- i LOVE doing college ministry.

0009 - Craft blogs - my latest obsession. I print out so many projects and put them in my "to attempt" folder

0010- Goodwill- i can't mention craft blogs without mentioning Goodwill. So many of my craft-y attempts wouldn't be possible without Goodwill

0011- My straightener- ok, this may sound petty...but my straightener is the bomb.com...and my hair is wild...trust me, you WANT me to straighten my hair

0012 - Facebook- it helps me keep up with old friends, new friends, and ex-roommates that live on the other side of the world!

0013- The postal service- speaking of friends on the other side of the world, I am thankful that we have a postal service that allows me to send packages to the other side of the world.

0014 - Dollar Stores - enough said

0015 - Wednesday afternoons - I LOVE sitting down with Brittany and Jeananne and digging into the Word.

0016- My dishwasher- I am BEYOND thankful that I don't have to hand wash all of my dishes

0017- Texting - I texted all day everyday.

0018 - Chapstick- at this time of the year, I use it constantly

0019 - Heather, Ashley, and Brittany - they all came over at some point over the past two days to help me bake for my bake sale

0020- My WOM group - we all came together tonight and baked all kinds of stuff to sale..and made over 500 BUCKS! and it will all go to missions!

0021 - Spray paint - this goes along with my crafting...but it must be known, I spray paint EVERYTHING

0022 - Amy Hastings - over the past few months, she has become a good friend...someone I share a lot of good times and bad times with...I'm gonna miss her! (Plus she loves Goodwill too!)

0023 - Whoever puts Grey's Anatomy online - I'm obsessed. It's embarrassing how much Grey's I watch.

0024 - Gas prices - I paid 2.34 per gallon today. It's not ideal...but it's way better than the 4 bucks it was a couple of summers ago.

0025 - Razors - I HATE stubbly legs. I will get up in the middle of the night to shave just so I can sleep better... God Bless Mr Bic

No comments: