Sunday, February 07, 2010

0261 - It has been a pretty crappy week for the Stricklin family. But God is still good, for which I am thankful

0262 - My car, good ol Gina, passed away today. We mourned for awhile, then went out to get a new car. I AM THANKFUL THAT I FOUND A GOOD DEAL!!!!

0263 - My dad is quite the deal maker. I don't know how I would have done it today without him!

0264 - I had a dr appt on Friday. Another low point of the week. But luckily, I have a Dr that is very familiar with the $4 prescription plan at Walmart!

0265 - It has been one heck of a wet winter. But there have been a couple of beautiful days amidst the crappy ones. And I LOVE those days.

0266- While Gina was in the shop last week, it wasn't even an option to go to Zumba on Tuesday, or church on Wednesday. BUT... I DID get to spend a couple of nights just to myself... did some crafting..some painting...some reading... loved it

0267- I love the parts on SNL when they crack themselves up...

0268 - Over 30 churches in our area are getting together to do One Month to Live. We had the kick off rally last Sunday. What an incredible time of worship to praise the Lord with people from different races, different denominations, different languages...but one God.

0269- I am thankful for my parents supporting me in EVERYTHING. Today, I freaked out when I was told that Gina would cost an additional $1000 to fix. My parents dropped everything they were going to do today, and took me to dealerships, then sat with me for a couple of hours as I waited, signed, and BOUGHT A CAR!

1 comment:

katy said...

i also love the parts on SNL where they can't keep it together. so good.

and i love good deals.