Saturday, January 30, 2010

0251 - I am a fourth of the way done! HALLELUJAH!

0252 - Today is a perfect Saturday. I got to sleep in (first time in WEEKS!) I am now sitting on my couch, in my Snuggie, watching Drake and Josh. Later, I will be having a Girls Night Out, including a trip to Half Price Books and a Dave Barnes and Matt Wertz concert!

0253 - I found this site... and it can easily provide hours of wasted time. http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix

0254- Last weekend, we had a D Now at my church. I am thankful for a church that invests in the next generation.

0255- Speaking of D Now, I got to lead the College group. I was thankful that the church included college in the D Now

0256- I got to have lunch with Brynette again. It was another hour and a half of sweet time talking about the Lord.

0257- I am starting to meet with Megan, a junior in high school from my church. I am excited about hanging out with her each week.

0258- There was a tornado in Sulphur Springs a little over a week ago. I was at church, with 20 five year olds. We were safe and kept the kids calm. For that, I am VERY thankful

0259- I am SO thankful that God heals bitterness.

0260- I am thankful that Japan gets to enjoy the greatness of Glee... even if it is in a weird way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWTslWUlV_E&feature=player_embedded

No comments: