Tuesday, January 19, 2010

0236 - Danny has had some GOOD questions the last few days.. AND CLASSES HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YET! I am so excited about his questions, because they challenge me.

0237- I am thankful for Josh Hamilton and his testimony. Why? Because I turned my brother on to God being real. And Bubba read his book... WHAT?? Yes..that's right..BUBBA READ A WHOLE BOOK...in one night no less!

0238- The little oil change sticker in the upper left hand corner of the windshield... I appreciate the reminder it gives

0239-On Sunday, Brynette sang the Revelation Song. I could worship all day with her singing that song

0240- Pastor Mark's love for the Word and his ability to expound on it is incredible. I love listening to him

0241-I had a good meeting with Joe on Sunday. We are on the same page on a lot of things, which I am praying will be the foresight of a good semester

0242- I GOT TO SEE ROY ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!! I just love that man

0243- Our leadership meetings are going to be on Sunday afternoons now. I could not be more excited about NOT staying up at the BSM til 10 30 on Monday nights!

0244- Our church has D now this weekend and I will be leading the college group. I am excited about it and thankful that they are letting me do that

0245- I put my One Month to Live sign out in my "yard" today - and within one hour, my neighbor knocked on my door asking me about it. It was so exciting to share with her about it!

0246- We had a really good leadership team meeting today... I am looking forward to a great semester!

0247- I finally got to talk to MB last night. It was much needed and quite lovely

0248- Speaking of MB, HER BROTHER GOT ENGAGED! I am so excited for them!

0249- I found out that one of my students, Joanna, goes to church and knows Ben and Katie, the couple I mentioned that is serving in Haiti. She said I can come to church with her this summer and meet them!!!

0250- And lastly, I am thankful that Jesus wants us to be a sunbeam


No comments: