Wednesday, February 17, 2010

0286- How could I have forgotten to mention how INCREDIBLY thankful I am for the snow days we had!!?! It was so fun to build snowmen, a fort, and have countless snow ball fights at the BSM.

0287- I got to chat it up with Miss Amy Hastings. I have realized recently how much I miss her being around.

0288- I got into the cleaning mode tonight...which is definitely a good thing. I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and tidied up in general.

0289- I got SO into cleaning that I decided to clean out my drawers in my bedroom (the ones filled with lots of junk). I ended up checking EVERY marker, pen, and highlighter. Threw out a bunch. That's lame and brings out my true nerdiness- but I'm okay with that.

0290- I go to Zumba in Sulphur Springs now. I have a few friends from church that also go. They probably don't know it,but they kinda keep me accountable. I feel like if I don't go, I let them down. Plus it's just fun.

0291- Speaking of Zumba, we do one dance as our "cool down." In reality, we look like speed skaters in slow motion. We end it by bringing our hands together (like praying) and bowing. No matter where we are in the gym, Lauren and I turn to each other and say "Namas Dei" (sp?) Can't help but giggle.

0292- My WOM group - We meet once a month to talk about missions and hear whats going on in the world. It is so nice to get with other women with a heart for missions and pray for the nations.

0293- At our WOM this week, the Webbs spoke. They are a couple from our church that is serving East Asia. It was so encouraging to hear them talk about what the Lord is doing over there. Plus, we pray for them by name each month. It was so good to actually sit down and talk with the people we are always praying for.

0294- I saw this shirt on a blog I frequent. Made me sad.... then made me realize it's true.



















0295- BEACH REACH IS SOON!! I am starting to put together training material and get final logistics down. I can't believe its already here!

0296 - My dad came to our Free Lunch on Monday. He was in the area, so he dropped by. It was refreshing to see him. Plus he kinda got to see what I do.

0297 I found this video... AND LOVED IT!



0298 - This may sound silly...but I am REALLY thankful that with Firefox, when you misspell a word, there is an annoying squiggly red line. Now I don't look stupid as often as I used to.

0299- I am also thankful that when you are typing a post up, it automatically saves. I just hit the backspace, and it took me back to the page I visited before this. Luckily though, it saved what I had already typed...otherwise, I'd be ticked

No comments: