Friday, February 19, 2010

0316 - It's FRIDAY!!! Need I say more?

0317 - I had lunch with the lovely Autumn today. It was so nice to catch up with her!

0318- I found this on a craft blog I follow. If you know me at all, you know that I have been bitten by the sewing bug. It's my new favorite thing to do. I could watch this thing all day. I am fascinated with knowing how a sewing machine works!
Photobucket

0319- So far we have 23 people going to beach reach!!! We need just one more guy! That's way more than we had last year! YAY!!

0320 -I can appreciate smart and funny pan handler


















0321- Came across this site today http://www.pleaserobme.com You should check it out. It will make you rethink your next facebook status or tweet.

0322 - I got to sleep in today... HALLELUJAH!!!

0323 - Saw this video - Made me admire their heart for their soccer team



0324- I found out that in April, my church will be having a Beth Moore simulcast! I'm way excited

0325 - Look at this cake that Heather made Bubba for his birthday!! I'm so excited to go home this weekend and have some! She makes the BEST cakes!!



No comments: