Monday, March 01, 2010

0356 - Well... its 6:01 AM. I can't sleep. Haven't slept a wink. I guess I can be thankful that during these wee hours of the morning, I have gotten a lot done. I cleaned the apt HARDCORE, crafted, painted, and now, I'm blogging!

0357 - I have mentioned that I use Google reader. I really appreciate their recommendations for blogs. I usually subscribe to them.

0358 - I showed this video at lunch a few weeks ago. I really like it and think it sparked good conversation

DugDownDeep_Carnahan.mov from Covenant Life Church on Vimeo.



0359 - AMY GOT A JOB!! PRAISE THE LORD!

0360 - I had a good visit with Brynette over lunch on Friday. I love learning from her

0361 - Went to Cracker Barrel this weekend. Hadn't been there in forever. It was DELIGHTFUL

0362 - Ran across this video in blogland... love it


0363 - I also went to go see a movie this weekend. Let's just say I am thankful that the stupid loud kids were seated far from me. Otherwise, I may ruined my Christian witness.

0364 - You may remember me talking about Anna, my translator from Transnistria trying to come to the US to visit. Her first visa application was denied. BUT GOOD NEWS!! SHE IS IN OHIO!!!

0365 - Still praying for Isaac Godwin. I'm thankful for what the Lord is doing in and through him.

0366 - The Beach Reach schedule went online today. IT'S SO SOON!

0367 - Tell me this isn't hilarious



0368 - I have had some good discussions with Bubba about Scripture lately. Such a sweet time

0369 - Jeremey uploaded this pic of Gretchen the other day. SHE'S SO BIG!! I miss them so much!




















0370 - There is the sweetest girl in my Sunday school class as well as my Zumba class. Meredith. I am thankful to have gotten to know her a bit over the last couple of months.

No comments: