Monday, March 08, 2010

0380 - What a GREAT weekend! On Saturday morning, we (a group from the BSM) went to the Buckner warehouse and processed stuff to send to Haiti.

0381- Then, I met Brittany, Jeananne, Brandon, and Jonathan at my good friend Roy's. Roy is the dear man at my church, who is still livin it up at 84 years old. From the snow a few weeks ago, he had a LOT of limbs down. So we went to help him clean them up. It was such a sweet time.

0382 - Remember the Holy Spirit Hokey Pokey? This is from the same people



0383 - I sang at the church on Sunday... AND I MADE I THROUGH THE WHOLE SONG WITHOUT PASSING OUT OR PEEING ON MYSELF!

0384 - My parents and brother came to church to hear my solo. It meant so much to me to have them there!

0385- I have a feeling this will be me when I'm older



0386- BEACH REACH TRAINING IS COMPLETE!! HOORAY!!

0387 - Lisa came over for our one-on-one tonight.. AND I ACTUALLY COOKED DINNER! Good times

0388 - Do you remember these?



0389 - Shella has helped me so much with my Sulphur Springs application. Hoping to turn it in tomorrow!

0390 - I FINALLY sanded and painted the bookcase I got at Goodwill a few weeks ago! It is quite the nice addition to my living room!

0391 - I actually had a GREAT night's rest last night... HALLELUJAH!

0392 - This is just funny


0393 - I went to church last night with quite the bad attitude. But I went to the prayer group and God did a work on my heart. I love it

0394 - There was something that was said by someone last night that I did not agree with. It would have been really easy for me to harp on that for the rest of the night, and possibly much longer. But right after it was said, I prayed that God would let me forget about it. That I would NOT harp on it. And now, though I know the general thing that was said, I cannot even TRY to remember what exactly was said...and I am thankful for that

0395 - WE GOT THE RIDGECREST VAN FOR BEACH REACH!! YAY!!

No comments: