Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Today's post will be mostly videos. Why? Because I feel like crap...and posting videos is easier then thinking of things to be thankful for.

However, I do have one non-video thing I wanted to post

0371- ISAAC WOKE UP!! PRAISE THE LORD! check it all the good stuff at isaacgodwin.com I don't even really know this guy, but I feel like I do. Plus, he's good friends with Katy Reed. So that counts for something, right?

0372 - This guy was diagnosed with TB and was in quarantine at the hospital. So he did what any normal person would do...made a video.



0373 - This provided some humor for me after a crappy day the other day



0374- Another humorous video I appreciated



0375- Gotta love Urban Improv



0376 - Next time I have a migraine, I'll be doing the Holy Spirit hokey pokey



0377 - I love OK GO. Plus, this video just reminds me of a large version of Mouse Trap



0378 - I can appreciate brilliance




















0379 - And more brilliance/ weird humor


No comments: