Sunday, March 21, 2010

0396 - What an AMAZING week we had at beach reach!

0397 - 3 of our students got baptized!

0398 - I got to spend a week with the renegade interns aka interns of the year. Definitely the most fun Beach Reach I have ever been a part of

0399- No wrecks... we had other van problems, but no wrecks. For this, I am VERY thankful

0400- I'M AT 400!!

0401 - In case there was any question on how to give a proper high five


0402 - I remember going to see the Goofy movie in theaters




0403 - I have gotten to sleep, A LOT, in the past couple of days. It was much needed

0404 - My dad let me borrow his GPS for Beach Reach. It definitely came in handy

0405 - Hilarious


0406 - Even though there was no evening worship tonight, we still got together for Sunday dinner at Mochis. It was so good to catch up with the SS folks. Plus, Brian was in town!

0407 - Me, Brittany, Jeananne, Meredith, and Lauren are all going to start a Bible study together. I am really excited about it

0408 - I got my car out of the shop! The good news..its not the brakes. Bad news... I need new tires

0409 - In honor of beach reach















0410 - I got to chat it up with Lindsay today! Gosh..i miss her

No comments: