Thursday, March 25, 2010

0411 - About the 2 minute mark, I think of Katy Reed and Erinne








0412- You gotta admit..it's funny














0413- I FINALLY TURNED IN MY APPLICATION TO SULPHUR SPRINGS!!!!!



0414- I wish I was smart enough to come up with something as brilliant as this



















0415- Shella helped me SO MUCH as I worked on my application and survey.... HELPED A LOT

0416- While at Beach Reach, Oscar tweeted some the most hilarious tweets ever ...quoting Katy Reed's new bff... Jon Kim

0417 - Speaking of Beach Reach, did I mention how awesome my students did!

0418- And our team was GREAT! Leader's meeting each night was pretty much hilarious

0419- This year, Padre had the most people EVER for spring break. But God knew that, so he sent the most people EVER on Beach Reach!

0420 - I wish I was Japanese





0421- This was probably one of my favorite Saved by the Bell episodes



















0422- I am so glad that NOW I know whats the problem with all the lame guys I have met



0423- Now here is your warning...there are some curse words and course language in this video.. but it made me giggle



0424- I have no words



0425- I AM TAKING OFF TOMORROW!!! YAY!!

1 comment:

katy said...

my new BFF!?

...we've been dating for months...