Friday, December 08, 2006

ramblings

I just wrote out a whole blog and realized it made no sense at all... so I deleted it.

There is so much running through my mind right now, that it all runs together....coming out completely jumbled and making no sense to anyone, even me.

Here's one thing whirling around in my head lately...

All through jr high and high school, I got along with my parents pretty well. Sure, we had arguments now and again, but I definitly never really rebelled. I think it's hitting me now... I am a late bloomer in a sense.

They drive me crazy. I won't lie, I am not totally pumped about going home for Christmas. The idea of chilling with my family for a WHOLE MONTH makes me quiver.

I came to this conclusion after our mini-vacation to the deer lease over Thanksgiving, which wasn't deemed successful in my eyes. And on my way back to Nac, I thought about all of my friends who were so excited to go home and hang out with their family. And here I am, stoked about driving back to Nac, to get away from them. This is what crossed my mind, "I am a horrible person...I don't love my family like everyone else..What is wrong with me?" I have been dwelling on this conclusion for the past couple of weeks

Until a couple of days ago... I realized, I am going through this stage now, where most people went through it earlier in life. I LOVE to argue with my parents. I INTENTIONALLY run late to things with them, because I know they are so anal about time. I LOVE to drive them crazy. Sure, I may not admit that at the time, but sitting down and thinking about it, I realize that I do. I know that I will come out of this stage at some point...not that I know when. And really, I hope it is sooner rather than later, for my own sake.

In fact, it would be nice if I could come out of this stage within the next week, before I head back for Christmas

1 comment:

Becky Rabb said...

summer, i believe.