Sunday, May 13, 2007

When it rains, it pours

No joke...lately, life has been a little less than desirable. Problems just continue to surface with very few of them actually getting resolved.

But I have decided (after reading Katy Reed's blog, which I think you should do) that I am going to be a little more optimistic about life. How can that hurt? I dont know if I will go about it with the whole purple bracelet approach... but either way, it will get done. I realized after talking to some of my students the other day that my life, no matter how many problems pop up, is not as bad as I can make it out to be. The world really is not a hell-hole, contrary to what many believers may think. Granted, it's no heaven-on-earth...but it's really not terrible. So I am going to live it up...optimism in hand.

With that being said, Minneapolis is in eighteen days. And I am starting to get nervous. I know it's what I am supposed to do and all. But I don't really know WHAT I am doing. I am hoping to get more info this week. Like where I will be staying...that would be a nice piece of info.

No comments: