Thursday, May 03, 2007

less than a month?

It is crazy to think that in a month, I will be in Minneapolis.

I did not realize how soon it was until someone else brought it to my attention. Now, all of the sudden, the excitement and fear are beginning to collide within me.

I know this summer will be one of the most amazing summers of my life. God is going to do amazing things both in me and through me.

But I am scared... as hell. I think this may be the first time I am admitting it...(how genius is it to admit it online?) But I am. I am nervous about many things. Like WHAT THE HECK WILL I BE DOING?!? Not quite sure yet?! Or how well will I get along with the two guys on my team? Or how will I deal with being away from everything and everyone I know for ten weeks? And more importantly, how will my parents deal with it?

I anticipate for things to be different when I return. As always, the start of a new year will do its usual and force relationships to change, grow, and die out. But how much will I when I return? And how much of what I know and am comfortable with, how much will that change?

I guess only time will tell. Until then...

1 comment:

David said...

You'll be missed