Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Plans

For as long as I can remember, I have had my life planned out.

Go to college, graduate in four years, get married to prince charming shortly after, teach somewhere in dallas, have kids, live happily ever after

It seems that within the past month, all of that has been turned upside down...and oddly enough, I like it.

Though it still looks like I will graduate in four years, I am trying to figure out a way to prolong that.

And what after that?...Who knows??

I sat at the A-frame tonight talking about it with Sam...about maybe spending a couple of years teaching English in China...spending some time in Uganda....doing some type of internship for a couple of years at a BSM... go to seminary...be a Journeyman.

Basically, I have absolutely NO idea what I will do after I graduate...I don't even KNOW what I want to do...

And the scary part about all of this...I like it this way

1 comment:

Becky Rabb said...

i feel ya. i like not knowing whats coming up... and its always an amazing thing when the Lord just all the sudden tells you and you are PUMPED... well, because He is the Lord and He knows what suites you!