Friday, September 10, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. With the start of the new job, things have been a little chaotic. But no worries. I'm alive.

0540- I know I bring up my church, Connection Point, a lot. But I love it. I really feel like we are all coming together to build the church. It's great to see the Lord glorified in it.

0541- I LOVE the kids in my class. They are so cute. I know by the end of the year, I am going to feel like I have 18 children of my own.

0542- There is a girl that started the same time I did, Diana. We went through training together and have toughed out this week together. I am really thankful to have her to talk things through with. She gets what's going on.

0543- I had of my kids tell me yesterday as I was leaving that I "better come back tomorrow." Because "I love you." Melt my heart.

0544- Another highlight of my week. On my first day, I was sitting on the rug playing with three girls. They start playing with my hair and said, "Wow! Miss Ashlee. We have never felt hair like yours before. (they are all African-American) Let's play beauty shop. We will braid it and put hair grease in your hair." I giggled.

0545 - Even with the crazy weather on Wednesday night, we still had our small group. It was great to see Megan and Joey's new house and to start Crazy Love!

0546 - I GET TO SLEEP IN TOMORROW! I am so friggin excited.

0547 - Joel and Erica sent in their adoption application! It is so exciting to see God work in their lives as they follow his call to adopt.

0548 - PRAISE THE LORD FOR NAP TIME! My kids (should) take a nap each day for a couple of hours. This is my lunch break and planning time. I try to cram as much productivity in during that time as possible.

0549 - My mom filled my car up with gas! 'Nuff said!

0550 - I'm starting to teach a youth Bible study at good ol' SGBC on Sunday. We will be talking about being a strong witness for Christ in school and how to share our faith. It should be good!

0551 - My Vitamin C tablets are so darn tasty! They are chewable and so yummy! I feel like I'm eating candy. It's hard to just take one!

0552 - I haven't had an income in...well...quite awhile. (I get paid next Friday) But the Lord is SO good and has sustained me.

0553 - ONE TREE HILL STARTS NEXT WEEK. Judge me. I don't care

0554 - My mom and I got into storage last weekend and GOT A DRESSER FOR ME! This may sound lame. But if you saw my room this summer, you understand

0555 - I have made it to work on time every day this week!! And for me to be ANYWHERE by 7 AM is quite an accomplishment!

No comments: