Wednesday, May 12, 2010

0435 - It has been a rough week... AND IT'S ONLY WEDNESDAY! But God is getting me through. I can't imagine doing it without Him.


0436 - I love it. So true.




















0437 - I got to go home for Mother's Day, which was quite delightful! My mom and I cleaned out our storage unit, which may sound lame, but gave us such a sense of accomplishment!

0438 - More truth... and an added chuckle
































0439 - I hit an armadillo last night on the way home from SS. I am NOT thankful for that. After hitting it, something fell from underneath my car and I was dragging it. Once again, not thankful. BUT... JOE FIXED IT TODAY! For that, I AM thankful

0440-For the college Bible study at church, we have been studying Feast. We have learned about 6 of the Jewish feasts and how they relate to Christianity. I personally have learned so much through this study!











0441- In case you have been living under a rock for awhile, allow me to let you in on a secret...I'm moving home for the summer. I know..it's every 24-year-old's dream to move back home with mommy and daddy. BUT... i AM looking forward to going to Connection Point Church this summer! I am excited to see what Joel and Erica have got going on . And who knows?? If I am back in Dallas for good, maybe I'll get plugged in!






0442- this made me giggle... a lot!




0443 - Brittany, Jeananne, and Lisa made me a video... and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

0444 - I took great comfort in the truth Francis Chan spoke here


0445 - I tweeted about this earlier, but every college student should check this out
http://theresurgence.com/7_ways_missionary_college


0446- Call me crazy, but I look forward to driving a pimped out swagger wagon one day





0447 - An INCREDIBLE depiction of the prodigal



0448- Maybe you have seen this somewhere else in the blog-o-sphere. It's a sad, but true representation of churches today.

"Sunday's Coming" Movie Trailer from North Point Media on Vimeo.

0449 - On Tuesday nights, me and four other girls get together, make a delicious dinner, and dig into Ephesians. We just have one more week. I have truly cherished our times together and I will miss them oh so much.

0450 - It's my last week at the BSM. Kinda sad. But be looking for a BSM-themed Thankful post coming up next!


1 comment:

Joel Halpin said...

My prediction: best summer of your life! I am pretty good at predictions (as we all know). I can't wait to see you.