Friday, May 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's times like this that I am glad for a cell phone. I am in the middle of a pretty big decision... one that I'm trying to seek wise counsel on. So I'm thankful for my handy lil' cell phone that allows me to call my mom NUMEROUS times a day, as well as calling Cheryl, Liz, and others on a daily basis..to see if the Lord has imparted any wisdom on them to pass along to me.

I am VERY thankful that this year, I have had the flexibility with work to take off when I need to. This year has been a rough one for my family, but my job at the BSM has been so flexible that I didn't have to think twice about taking off as needed when Margaret passed away or to help my parents close the shop. And now, with my job at my church, it's no big deal for me to take off (tomorrow) to work a memorial golf tournament for Margaret.

Lastly, today I reminded how thankful I am for Google reader. I am pretty much obsessed with blogs. (Maybe not so much with updating my own...) With Google Reader, I am able to go to ONE PLACE to catch up on all my blogs, instead of tracking each one down individually. I gotta say, Google, that was a brilliant idea.

No comments: