Wednesday, May 06, 2009

mothers day survey

I really love it when my mom scratches my back or plays with my hair.

My mom likes to make others feel loved.

My mom always tells me, "I'm proud of you and I love you very much!"

The best thing she does is listens to me when I am having a bad day.

It makes her happy when she and I get to hang out... like shop, or get Starbucks...whatever

My mom loves to relax by watching weird TV shows :)

I like it when I am home and she wakes me up by coming and sitting on my bed and rubbing my back

The best thing she cooks is green chile enchiladas, chicken tortilla soup,

When my mom shops she likes to buy shoes!!!!

My mom’s favorite household chore is cleaning the bathroom (it's not really her fave...but it's the one she is most anal about!)

My mom’s favorite TV show is Ghost Whisperer....

If she could go on a trip, she would go to the beach!

I love my mom because she is always there for me... shes the best mom ever!

No comments: