Sunday, April 08, 2007

before I die...

I have been working on this for a bit...and now... my running list of things to do before I die...

Wear out as many bibles as I can

Learn to play the piano

Spend some time in Uganda

Go to a catholic church on easter

Kiss in the rain

throw a dart at a map and travel wherever it lands

be on broadway in some form

walk hand-in-hand with someone in central park

meet clayton king

get a tattoo

ride a horse on the beach

dance in studio 54

read the bible cover to cover

witness the miracle of life

save a life

write me autobiography

help build a tree house

ride an elephant

take a hot air balloon ride

have a hobby room in my house

swim with the dolphins

go to a midnight mass on Christmas eve

go on a cruise

take singing lessons

experience zero gravity

go white water rafting

shower in a waterfall

drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring

learn to play the guitar

learn to bartend

go to confession at a catholic church

figure out how a way to enjoy coffee

be in the audience of the oprah show

sit under a tree reading a book at Harvard

be able to go day to day without taking meds

spend the night in a hammock

sit on a jury

record my family history

send a message in a bottle

walk on the great wall of china

drive across America on route 66

crowd surf

Spend a day visiting car dealerships and test drive highly expensive sports cars that I'll never be able to afford

Learn to surf

Go to a gay bar (weird..i know)

Fly first class

Ride in an 18-wheeler

Go to the fao Schwartz store in new york

Sleep under a tree with no bedding/tent

Have a friend in every continent

No comments: