Sunday, January 21, 2007

Don't be alarmed..

Being back in Nac for almost two weeks now has not turned into what I thought it was going to be.

To say the least, the break was a bit of a spiritual slump for me. Not only was I taking a break from school while at home, I was taking a break from my faith.

And I guess I mistakenly thought that by pulling into my driveway here in Nac, things would automatically get better....Boy was I wrong.

I am having to muster of the discipline to do what I need to do. There have been conversations over the past few nights that can only be described as "God breathed." Things were brought ot my attention, stumbling blocks that I failed to acknowledge.

I thought I was coming back to a church that I just might start going to on a regular basis. Now, I am not so sure. I am back to square one on my outlook on church...Why and where?

Guess we will see where this semester takes me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

i absolutley LOVE hearing what the Lord is doing in your life and how HE is molding you!

Hang in there...the slumps are what make the "non-slump" (is that even a word?) so JOYFUL!!

You are loved....