Tuesday, August 10, 2010

0520: First of all, I am SO thankful for the kids (I'm babysitting) sleeping in until 11:30 this morning! I got over there at 8 and fell back asleep. When I woke up at 11:30 and went upstairs, they were just getting up!

0521: What a blessing it was to speak at SGBC last night. I love those people. And they love me. It was like speaking for a group of my closest family and friends.

0522: And at the end of last night, they prayed specifically for me. The sweet prayers they voiced moved me to tears. Seriously, I am lucky.

0523: I GOT A FREE HAIRCUT!! My mom had built up enough rewards on her Ulta card that she got a free hair cut...and she was kind enough to let me use it! HOORAY!!

0524: I interviewed last week with Head Start. They emailed today and asked me to come in tomorrow for a drug test. And Thursday I have an interview with Buckner! YAY!!!

0525: While I have these various job-prospect things going on, my dad will be watching the kids. I wish I could be a fly on the wall! But I am SO glad that he is more than willing to help me out!

0526: The girls and I made cookies today and took them up to the fire dept. It was so sweet to watch the girls give the cookies and their handmade card over to the fireman and tell them thank you for all they do.

0527: Man...there are definitely some perks to living at home. My mom makes a good home-cooked meal every night. LOVE IT!

0528: Ashlie and Andrew got married this weekend! It was such a blessing to get to witness that.

0529: MB AND I ARE HOPING TO GO TO WACO ON SATURDAY! WOOT WOOT!

0530: After I spoke at SGBC last night, I was told that my ticket to Women of Faith had been paid for! SWEET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we didn't go to Waco on Saturday...I feel like I failed :(