Monday, September 07, 2009

So I've been on a hiatus...

...but I'm back...for now

It's the start of a new semester and it's been crazy already! Though it is absolutely exhausting, I LOVE the start of a new semester. All the excitement and anxiety is thrilling!

I decided to spend Labor Day in Houston, with Liz. It has been so good! I went to her church today, which I had been anticipating for a while. They were doing Communion. It was probably the most meaningful Communion service I have ever been a part of.

But one thing really stuck out. The pastor said at one point, "Some of us think that God got a deal when we became believers." I was like WHOA! How many times do I think that? How many times have I thought that God was awfully lucky to have me on His team.

Just a thought...

No comments: