Saturday, February 07, 2009

A new obsession

In case I haven't told you yet, my newest obsession is craft blogs. I am subscribed to WAY TOO MANY blogs kept by stay-at-home mom's that make all this cute stuff for their house. Well, I tried to make some stuff myself...and I thought I'd share my mere attempts.









I bought this plate AND the stand at the dollar store. I simply wrote a verse on it and now it's on the bar!








This candle stand was at Goodwill for two bucks. It was really dirty, with wax caked on all over. But with some cleaning and a couple coats of spray paint, it looks brand new!



I got these four glasses at a thrift store too. I cleaned them up and added some blue and brown marbles, and now I LOVE THEM!










I still can't decide if I like this or not. I bought a round styrofoam thing (no, I don't know the technical terms) at the dollar store. Then I went to Wal-Mart for fabric. LUCKY FOR ME, the Wal-Mart here in Commerce is getting rid of their fabric center, so it was all 70% OFF!! Now, this is hanging on my front door.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm obsessed too! There are so many good ideas...some really bad ones....but a lot of good ones!