Monday, June 02, 2008

Moving home has proven to be a lot harder than I thought. And I even knew coming into it that it wouldn't be easy.

To say the least, relationships have changed... all of them. A lot of them have fizzled out. It's only been a month since my days in Nac came to an end, and already, I think my phone bill wont be nearly as high.

Went to Nac this weekend... by far the worst mistake of my life. My heart was shattered, in more ways than one.

Turned down a job to Minneapolis... Never thought I'd say that.

My life is in a serious rut. I feel like everything has gone to pot...and has been for awhile. I have just been masking it all...I realized that going to Minneapolis would be running away from my problems, my aching heart. It sucks, no doubt..but it is what it is.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I would love to get together with you. Free for lunch sometime???

Shawn said...

Ashlee-

I was thinking of you today as I was reading and I figured I would see how you were.
I know that graduating is difficult and that the reality of life decisions are staring you in the face. It is truly a hard time but it is in these times that we grow, learn to see and find what it is we are suppose to do.
Thank you for being who you are and keep displaying the love that you have shown myself and others in your journey. Call any time.

Shawn