Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am going to Commerce.

That being said...why does everyone constantly ask me "why?" Many people have asked why would I EVER want to go to Commerce when I had Minneapolis at my fingertips. Countless people ask WHY WOULD I EVEN THINK ABOUT starting a young adult ministry/small group at my home church when I am only here for the summer?

Get off my back.

Don't you think I have prayed and sought God out on this? Because I have. And I am confident on what He has be doing right now.

I would have LOVED to have gone to Minneapolis. It kills me that I am still turning down job offers up there. But a lot has come to head over the past month or so. I realized that in going to Minneapolis, I would be looking for an easy escape, simply running away. And I can't do that. Because I am tired of running.

3 comments:

katy said...

long live commerce, texas.

katy said...

!

Unknown said...

i'm so totally close to you. i'm in paris. anyway, follow where you feel you're supposed to go. i've gotten the "why" too. So many times. and i feel the living at home too. it was INCREDIBLY tough. enjoy the days, though...