Monday, August 18, 2008

Joel owes me some money

It all started on August 6th, when Joel uploaded a certain video to his blog. (So before you watch my video, I BEG for you to watch the video on his. Otherwise, I fear what you will think about my video as a stand-alone)

So I watched the video on his blog, and my first thought was " OH MY GOSH!! That girl is a ME when I was little...we are ONE IN THE SAME!" I was not the only one to have that reaction once watching the video. I have talked to others who also think that this little girl is me reincarnated.

I couldn't let this 10 year old show me up. So here you go....

4 comments:

Erica said...

OMG!!! This is hilarious. I am crying!! Are you bored??? Is this kind of like learning the napoleon dynamite routine??
Please do more!! I will remind Joel he owes you money.

Joel Halpin said...

I can't believe you have achieved the pinnacle of video stardom. You have made me eat my words. Unbelievable. I knew this was gold as soon as I saw the leg kick replicated perfectly. I can only imagine the ammount of times you watched the original to accomplish this. I will certainly pay up.

Liz C said...

i am at a loss for words.

katy said...

1) how long did you study that girl's video?

2) that is AWESOME.