Sunday, May 04, 2008

A week of lasts

Well...I am now in my final week here in Nac. It's bittersweet, to say the least.

Last Thursday was my last Crave...ever. I haven't worshipped like that in a long time. At one point, I completely broke down. I went to a back room and fell to my knees. This is such an awkward time. My four years here is wrapping up. Friendships are fading out. It's all so weird. And it would be one thing if I knew what was coming next. But I don't. I have no idea. All I know is that a few hours after graduation, I will be back in Dallas. Who knows for how long? Or how short?

3 comments:

Katie said...

AND...that is OKAY!! praying for you this week...

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

This week of lasts will be the beginning of so many firsts. You have so much ahead of you!! You are an amazing woman and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. Can't wait to see you when you are back in the big D.