Monday, December 24, 2007


"Where is Transnistria?" I hear that a lot. Well..maybe this little map will help. It is currently 21 degrees there. I don't even know what 21 degrees feels like...but I will
As the day to leave draws nearer, I get more and more nervous. I mean, what if I leave every orphanage in tears, heartbroken about the conditions these kids live in. And my mom brought up a good point today... How am I going to adjust to coming back here? It's all going to be rushed when I get back, which makes me nervous. Pretty much, I fly in late Wednesday night, head back to Nac Thursday, to start student teaching on Friday. We'll see how that goes....

2 comments:

katy said...

i have a very good feeling that it will all be worth it. even if it's hard.
i will be praying for you. for real. when do you leave?

Liz. said...

i'm praying for you hardcore.