Thursday, November 22, 2007

Can I just be honest? At least with myself?

Life has sucked REALLY badly for the past few months. I have been pretty unhappy most of the time. I dont say this looking for a pity party in return. If anything, I feel like I have been hiding it A LOT! I had a breakdown to rival all breakdowns the other day. I dont know if I have ever hurt so much. And this hurt...sucks. I find myself questioning my faith a lot. It is hard for me to think that a God that loves me would continue to let me hurt like this. I feel like I pray all the time, begging God to take it away...and its only gotten worse.

It sucks. There are so many days that I feel at a loss....hopeless almost.

2 comments:

korey said...

T.D. Jakes once said, "Whenever you feel God is going against your grain, then He's probably up to something." I kind of liked T.D. Jakes, but he then compared himself to a drug-addict, then he shot himself in the foot for me.

Let the burden be beared.

katy said...

well crap. is there anything i can do to help this? other than prayer.

perhaps a nice hangout?